DR DIVY PATEL
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
Dr Patel is Circa’s Chief Medical Officer. He has a diverse career working in Pediatrics & Infectious Diseases and Internal medicine. He is both UK and Canada registered as a Physician. He has previously worked in diverse areas of medicine including South Africa, England and Australia. He has served as an independent advisor to Pfizer and Valneuva. He regularly attends advisory board meetings for new product developments in travel medicine. He has a keen interest in telemedicine, EMR access for patient records and is currently working on virtual care clinics.
Circa’s vision is to be an incubator all CBD related compounds, cosmeceuticals and applications for novel therapies.
Dr Patel will be leading and managing Circa’s Science Team is to promote the rapid expansion of CBD based products in the health field. The team will be developing a platform to reduce addictive urges such as; opiate abuse and dependence.
Dr Patel and his team will be focused on:
– developing a virtual care clinic platform using the latest research for CBD based products.
– promoting high grade, high quality Circa CBD oil to treat various ailments including acute and chronic pain from sports injuries, arthritis, fibromyalgia and cancer pain.
– Reviewing clinical trial studies and recommending certain preferable lab partners to test our Circa CBD strains and compounds.
– reviewing trial results and identifying specific CBD type receptors and CBD formulations that help alleviate pain, anxiety and insomnia.
– Analyzing data collected and Developing a trademark for CBD compounds which pair with specific ailments and applications.